Doing surveys online for cash is my preferred way to make a quick extra buck to pay for the holidays, kid’s birthday gifts and diapers.
If you have a little bit of extra time and access to a computer or smartphone, you can easily make$100-300 a month just by answering simple questions on your lunch break.
This page contains affiliate links meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust.
The companies below are all reputable survey sites that get good reviews. Most of them pay either in gift cards or PayPal cash.
Some of them have sign up bonuses if you use my link, just by signing up for these companies and completing surveys you can get up to $18 free cash to start you off!
Top Survey Sites for Earning Money
Swagbucks is awesome for earning money quickly.
- They have a ton of surveys available every day through the “Answer” or “Discover” (check both) sections of their website.
- You can also complete other tasks for extra SBs points which you can redeem for gift cards or PayPal cash.
- Many surveys award 1SB if you don’t qualify
- You may also get bonus surveys via email from Swagbucks
- Definitely one of the highest paying survey companies
- Pinecone can be hard to be approved for but is worth it if you can get in.
- Earn gift cards for completing simple surveys with Toluna
- Great payouts and easy to navigate.
- This is one of the oldest survey sites around, established over 50 years ago to conduct surveys for retailers.
- Harris Poll claims to have the highest paying surveys in the business.
- Earn HiPoints for each survey you take and exchange for gift cards to stores like Amazon, Itunes, and Starbucks.
- InboxDollars is one of the highest paying survey sites out there. Earn $5 just for signing up through my link!
- Similar to Swagbucks in that you can watch videos and do other tasks as well as take surveys to earn money.
- Mypoints gives you gift cards for completing surveys.
- You can get a $5 bonus when you take your first 5 surveys on their site through my link.
- Along the same lines as Swagbucks and InboxDollars, you can earn points by taking surveys, watching videos and other tasks.
- Earning Station is a newer kid on the block, it started in 2011 but gets rave reviews from users.
- Earn points that convert into gift cards for stores like Walmart and Best Buy with E-Poll Surveys about movies, celebrities, and TV.
- Pays cash by Paypal twice a month for successfully completed surveys.
- You can also earn additional cash for reading their emails.
- Another multi-avenue site where you can earn from surveys, website sign ups, and shopping.
- Cashcrate has been around since 2006 and claims to have over 2m members Worldwide.
Check out my other money making posts!
Create the perfect pin in minutes!
How I get over 75,000 page views a month from Pinterest
Learn all the tricks to designing a viral pin for free!