If you have a fun, creative campaign that you think would be a great fit for my site, I’d love to hear about it.
Here are some ideas of how we can partner together.
- Sponsored posts
- Pinterest campaigns
- Instagram campaigns
- Facebook campaigns
- Twitter campaigns
- Twitter parties
- Press events/FAM trips
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for my media kit and to discuss the opportunity you had in mind.
I love showcasing guest posters and bringing fresh content to my readers.
Please submit posts or idea pitches to email@example.com
Guest post Guidelines
- Post topics that are accepted include but are not limited to: parenting, frugal living, fertility and blogging tips.
- Guest posts must be original or a revised version of a previously published post. Exact copies of published work will not be accepted. Please provide a link to the published work if submitting a revised version.
- Post length – minimum of 500 words
- Images – Not required, but if you want to, you may include 1-4 original or stock photos. Stock photos must include a caption linking back to the source. Any images submitted with your post may be used for promotional purposes on any website or social media platform owned by Seaside Sundays. I may also create additional images for social media.
- Please provide a bio, and links to your website and social with your submission. You may also include a photo.
- Allowed links – You may include up to 2 relevant links back to your own site.
- No affiliate links or links to any site other than your own personal or business blog.
- Posts may be edited for grammar and spelling. Post titles and H2 headlines may also be changed. Affiliate links may be added.
- All guest posts are promoted via Seaside Sunday’s social media accounts.
Start A Blog That Makes Money
Ready to start a blog and make money from home?
In this FREE 5 day email course, I will show you the exact steps I took to take my mom blog from $0 to a consistent $2000 a month within 4 months.