Let’s agree to disagree. Let’s be cordial and nice to people and respect differing opinions. The World is too harsh without fun things like blogs and online chat becoming fuelled with anger.
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- This site does incorporate paid advertising and affiliate links.Seaside Sundays/Gemma is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Start A Blog That Makes Money
Ready to start a blog and make money from home?
In this FREE 5 day email course, I will show you the exact steps I took to take my mom blog from $0 to a consistent $2000 a month within 4 months.