We are at the last day of our 5 day course! You made it! By now you should have your blog up and running, your profiles complete with the influencer networks and affiliate applications being approved.
If you have decided to go ahead with ads, you might have to wait a week or two for Google Adsense to approve you, so work on the other methods while you wait!
Today we are going to look at attracting readers to you blog. It’s a simple fact that the more readers your blog has, the more chance you have of making money. More readers = more ad views, more affiliate clicks and more products sold. Influencer networks have campaigns that are only for blogs with many page views.
How to get blog traffic?
There are a few ways that readers can find your blog:
- Google (it takes about 5-6 months for your blog to be indexed by Google so this won’t work right away)
- Social Media – make sure to promote your blog posts across all the major platforms
- Email – if you have email subscribers, make sure to let them know when you publish a new post.
- Pinterest – This is how I grew my blog from 0-70,000 page views in 4 months.
For a great resource of tips to grow your blog, this free traffic guide from my friend, Lena Gott, is awesome (and FREE!).
I have many posts on my blog about Pinterest traffic:
How to Create a Viral Pin (free ebook)
How to promote your pins for free
7 Easy ways to improve your Pinterest
Why new bloggers should use Tailwind Communities
Pinterest Growth Strategy For 2022
If you want to get a course on Pinterest, I highly recommend Pinteresting Strategies which you will see referenced in the post above. It’s not too expensive and completely changed my blog traffic, within days!
I’m so proud of you for getting to the end of this mini course and I am excited to see your blog! Make sure to send me an email once you launch and let me know if you have any questions.
If you haven’t launched yet, don’t forget you can refer to my post How To Start A Profitable Blog The Right way whenever you are ready!
* This email may contain affiliate links. This means I get a portion of the income from your purchase, at no cost to you.