Answering online surveys for cash is an awesome way to make money to pay for the holidays, kid’s birthday gifts and diapers all from the comfort of home!
If you have a little bit of extra time and access to a computer or smartphone, you can easily make $100-$1000 a month just by answering simple questions on your lunch break. There are a ton of survey sites out there but some are more reputable than others.
To make a good income, I recommend joining as many of the sites below as you can so that you have a constant flow of surveys in your inbox.
Just by signing up for the companies below and completing surveys you can get up to $18 bonus cash to start you off!
This page contains affiliate links meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust.
The companies below are all reputable survey sites that get good reviews and I have been using some of them, like Swagbucks, for over 5 years myself.
In that time I have earned $1000s in extra money in the form of Paypal cash and gift cards.
Canadian? 11 Survey Sites For Canadians
The Top Survey Sites for Earning Money in 2018
Swagbucks is awesome for earning money quickly.
- They have a ton of surveys available every day through the “Answer” or “Discover” (check both) sections of their website.
- You can also complete other tasks for extra SBs points which you can redeem for gift cards or PayPal cash.
- Many surveys award 1SB if you don’t qualify
- You may also get bonus surveys via email from Swagbucks
For tons more information about Swagbucks plus tips to max out your earnings, check out this post.
- Definitely one of the highest paying survey companies
- Pinecone can be hard to be approved for but is worth it if you can get in.
- Join the Ipsos I-Say Panel where you will earn Reward Points for taking surveys
- You can redeem the i-Say points you earn for great rewards like Visa® Prepaid Cards, Amazon.com Gift Cards, PayPal Funds, iTunes® Codes, Starbucks Card eGifts*, Facebook Game eCardsƗ and Target eGiftCards∞, and more
- Most i-Sayers receive an average of 8 surveys to complete per month.
- i-Say offers a chance to win $5,000 when you join i-Say and take a survey for points.
- This is one of the oldest survey sites around, established over 50 years ago to conduct surveys for retailers.
- Harris Poll claims to have the highest paying surveys in the business.
- Earn HiPoints for each survey you take and exchange for gift cards to stores like Amazon, Itunes, and Starbucks.
- InboxDollars is one of the highest paying survey sites out there. Earn $5 just for signing up through my link!
- InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping!
- Similar to Swagbucks in that you can watch videos and do other tasks as well as take surveys to earn money.
- If you have an Iphone, you can take surveys on your phone and earn money on the go. Download the app here.
- Mypoints gives you gift cards for completing surveys.
- You can get a $5 bonus when you take your first 5 surveys on their site through my link.
- Along the same lines as Swagbucks and InboxDollars, you can earn points by taking surveys, watching videos and other tasks.
- Earning Station is a newer kid on the block, it started in 2011 but gets rave reviews from users.
- Earn points that convert into gift cards for stores like Walmart and Best Buy with E-Poll Surveys about movies, celebrities, and TV.
- Pays cash by Paypal twice a month for successfully completed surveys.
- You can also earn additional cash for reading their emails.
- Another multi-avenue site where you can earn from surveys, website sign ups, and shopping.
- Cashcrate has been around since 2006 and claims to have over 2m members Worldwide.
Join CashCrate Today!
More Ways of Making Money:
Start A Blog That Makes Money
Ready to start a blog and make money from home?
In this FREE 5 day email course, I will show you the exact steps I took to take my mom blog from $0 to a consistent $2000 a month within 4 months.