No matter what your kids call their father, whether it be papa, daddy or plain old dad, I think we can all agree that dads are pretty cool. Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity for a cute and simple popsicle stick craft for your toddler or preschooler.
This “cool” Father’s Day card is not only really easy to make, it makes a fun summer activity for children to do on their own or with a bit of help from mom.
If you want some more fun Father’s Day activities, this list of daddy daughter dates is full of summer fun ideas for kids and their dads.
This page contains affiliate links meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust.
Father’s Day Popsicle Stick Craft
What you need
- Colored cardstock
- Sequins, gems or stickers (I used both but it was a bit hard for my 4 year old to glue the sequins)
- One jumbo popsicle stick
- Glue stick
For the wording on the card, you can write whatever you like but here are some ideas to get you going:
- You Are One “COOL” Dad
- You’re The COOLEST, Pop!
- No One Is COOLER Than My Dad
- My Dad’s No Fool, He’s Cool!
- Dad, You Are One COOL Dude!
- World’s COOLEST Dad!
For some trendy gifts to go right along with the your card, make sure to check out my cool dad gift guide for some inspiration.
- Fold your cardstock in half and cut along the middle so you have two pieces
- Mark about 3 inches of the way down on each side and cut from there to the top to create the curved top of the popsicle.
- Write your text with marker
- Let your preschooler go wild with sequins, gems and markers
- Glue or tape the popsicle stick to the back of the card stock
More Father’s Day Ideas
- 15 Daddy Daughter Dates That Will Make Her Day
- The Best Gifts For Cool Dads This Year
- How to Make A Super Cute Handprint Craft For Father’s Day
More Crafts For Kids
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Footprint Craft
- Heart-Shaped Handprint Photo Frames
- 60+ Super Fun Activities For Fall
Start A Blog That Makes Money
Ready to start a blog and make money from home?
In this FREE 5 day email course, I will show you the exact steps I took to take my mom blog from $0 to a consistent $2000 a month within 4 months.