These Valentine’s Day goody bag ideas are a great way to turn your Valentine’s Day is the season of love, and express your affection with a thoughtfully curated goody bag.
Whether you’re hosting a classroom party, a Galentine’s gathering, or a festive kid’s Valentine’s Day party, a well-designed goody bag can add an extra touch of love and warmth to the celebration.
Read on for lots of great ideas that are sure to be a hit at your next party!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure for more information
MORE FUN VALENTINES IDEAS
30 Valentine’s Goody Bag Ideas For Kids
This list is great for Valentine’s goody bags for school or daycare as well as parties for scout groups and sports teams.
I’ve also added a bonus section for older kids as there are few extra things you can consider when filling their loot bags.
If you are looking for ideas outside of the holidays, make sure to check out my 28 Unique Goodie Bag Ideas For Birthday Parties.
Just click the link for each item to get more information and to check the price.
What To Put in A Valentine’s Day Loot Bag
1. Let the kids get creative with heart-shaped stickers in various sizes and colors. They are an easy thing to add in a Valentine’s goody bag. They can use them to decorate cards, crafts, or even their own clothing.
2. Provide Valentine’s Day-themed coloring books with adorable illustrations of hearts, Cupid, and other festive elements. The pack linked includes a pack of crayons for instant entertainment.
3. Instead of traditional crayons, opt for heart-shaped crayons. These unique crayons add a festive touch and are easy for little hands to hold.
4. Include simple DIY craft kits like making Valentine’s Day cards, decorating ornaments, or this heart-shaped suncatcher kit. This way, kids can engage in creative activities during and after the party.
5. Gift kids with small, age-appropriate puzzles featuring Valentine’s Day pictures. Puzzles not only provide entertainment but also promote problem-solving skills. These sets from Amazon are great value!
6. Kids love bubbles! Provide heart-shaped bubble wands or bubble bottles with Valentine’s Day-themed packaging for a playful and entertaining favor.
7. Soft, cuddly plush toys in the shape of animals or characters with Valentine’s Day accessories make for adorable and huggable party favors.
8. Encourage reading by giving kids heart-shaped or love-themed bookmarks. I love these fun Scratch and Sniff Valentine’s bookmarks.
9. Here is an easy DIY Valentine’s party favor. Create personalized mason jars filled with Valentine’s Day-themed candies like heart-shaped lollipops, chocolate kisses, or conversation hearts. Decorate the jars with ribbons or stickers.
10. Kids will love sporting heart-shaped sunglasses. These fun accessories not only provide eye protection but also add a playful element to the party.
11. What kid doesn’t like slime? These little heart-shaped containers of colorful goop are just perfect!
12. Kids can have a blast applying and showing off Valentine-themed temporary tattoos. Look for designs like hearts, Cupid, and cute animals.
13. What kid doesn’t love a squishy? These heart-shaped squishies are just perfect for your goody bag.
15. Diamond painting is all the rage right now with kids so why not add a mini kit into each of your Valentine’s loot bags.
More Awesome Valentine’s Party Favor Ideas
16. Kids love fun twisty, twirly straws and these Valentine’s themed straws will make a great addition for a Valentine’s Day goody bag at a preschool, daycare or family event.
17. Not Valentine’s Day themed but these old-fashioned tin kaleidoscopes are such a nice gift for kids (and adults love them too!).
18. These books of Valentine’s Day mazes is great for including in your goody bag. Parents will be grateful for a few minutes of quiet time too!
19. If you are looking for a more educational toy to put in your goody bags, check out these party-sized Rubik’s cubes.
20. Bookmarks are always fun but coloring your own one in is even more entertaining. This book contains over 30 Christmas bookmarks to color.
21. These Valentine’s rainbow scratch cards are a cost-effective way to give kids a fun holiday craft to take home in their Christmas goodie bag.
22. Not all Valentine’s Day goody bag ideas have to cost money! Grab this free printable Valentines word search and pop it into your Valentine’s loot bags for a quick and easy filler.
23. A nice pairing with your printable word search is a cute Valentine themed pencil and eraser topper.
24. Spread love and positivity by including handwritten love notes or fun jokes in each goody bag.
25. Heart-shaped bath bombs– for a touch of fun consider including little bath bombs in your goody bags. You can even make your own if you are feeling adventurous.
5 Valentine Goodie Bag Ideas For Tweens and Teens
26. Scrunchies are back! Add in cute velvet scrunchies in blush or red tones for a cute and useful Valentine’s day party favor!
27. Everyone needs a new lip balm so why not add these Valentine’s day lip balms to your goody bags!
28. These Emoji plush keychains are great for kids of all ages!
29. Even older teens love squishies and these Valentine’s themed Mochis are so cute!
30. If you have a teen, you know that water bottle stickers are life right now. That’s why these cute Valentine’s day vinyl stickers are perfect.
Tips For Hosting a Kids Valentine’s Party
If you are planning a Valentine’s Day party for a bunch of kids, make sure to check out my list of 25 Cute Valentine Snacks For The Classroom that are always a hit at my classroom parties.
If you want some fun games to entertain the kids, you can download my Free Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt that makes a nice addition to your Valentines goodie bag.
It can also be used as a fun activity during your party.
What to put in Valentine’s Day Goodie Bags For Kids
Valentine’s loot bags can be filled with goodies such as candy, toys, stickers, coloring books or other things kids enjoy.
They don’t have to be full of junk items either, I’ve tried to pick a nice mix of fun and useful goodie bag gifts in this list.
This list is great if you are looking for Valentine’s goodie bag ideas for daycare, Kindergarten or school.
There are ideas for kids of all ages and to fit all budgets including some easy DIY gifts and free printables.
Valentine’s Day Goody Bag Ideas- Final Thoughts
It’s always a good idea to have some Valentines goodies on hand for kids and handing out goodie bags is always a nice way to end a party.
I hope this list will help you decide what to put in Valentine’s goodie bags for students for all ages if you are a teacher or room mom.
If there are older children who aren’t feeling all that excited about getting gifts this year, try adding in something fun like toys or jewelry.
For the younger ones, keep it simple with some stickers, bubbles and a treat or two.
If you are wondering what to put in Valentine’s goodie bags for school or daycare, look no further than this list.